JLCU is proud to partner with so many great non-profits in the community.
The Nonprofit Assistance Collaboration Team is an exciting opportunity for community organizations to work with the Junior League of Champaign Urbana for a one-year term. JLCU will provide volunteer hours, financial assistance, expertise, and support to fulfill needs and complete projects for the partner organization. In return, the partner organization will provide JLCU members with education or training in their area(s) of expertise. Partners may apply for a renewal of the partnership each year.
Requirements for Consideration for a year long partnership with JLCU:
- Applicant must be a not-for-profit.
- Partnerships must provide placements for League volunteers.
- Funds may be requested in addition to League volunteers.
- Done in a Meeting (DIAM) events may be awarded.
- Adequate training required for volunteers.
- All applications must be submitted online to be considered.
- If selected, a Memorandum of Agreement will be created and approved by both parties.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The Well Experience supports the holistic growth, healing, resiliency, empowerment, and restoration of minority women, girls, and teens in the Champaign-Urbana area communities. They provide educational, empowering activities that focus on building strengths and helping women, girls, and teens develop the tools and skills they need to be their best selves.