JLCU is proud to partner with so many great non-profits in the community.
The Nonprofit Assistance Collaboration Team is an exciting opportunity for community organizations to work with the Junior League of Champaign Urbana for a one-year term. JLCU will provide volunteer hours, financial assistance, expertise, and support to fulfill needs and complete projects for the partner organization. In return, the partner organization will provide JLCU members with education or training in their area(s) of expertise. Partners may apply for a renewal of the partnership each year.
Requirements for Consideration for a year long partnership with JLCU:
- Applicant must be a not-for-profit.
- Partnerships must provide placements for League volunteers.
- Funds may be requested in addition to League volunteers.
- Done in a Meeting (DIAM) events may be awarded.
- Adequate training required for volunteers.
- All applications must be submitted online to be considered.
- If selected, a Memorandum of Agreement will be created and approved by both parties.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sistering CU strives to provide a postpartum support network for families in Champaign County and enable them to successfully navigate the challenges of life with a newborn. They envision a community where the transition to parenthood is acknowledged, valued, supported and new families thrive. Sistering CU was launched in 2017 by two local mothers, former sociology Professor Erin Murphy and Parkland College natural sciences Professor Dorie Geissler.