Membership Requirements & Application
To be eligible to join the Junior League of Champaign-Urbana, an individual who identifies as a woman must be 21 years old by June 1st of the year in which she is seeking membership. No member sponsorship is required to join the Junior League of Champaign-Urbana. We accept new members each summer to participate in our New Member Class which begins in the fall.
All new members must:
- Attend monthly New Member Class meetings and monthly General Membership meetings from September to May.
- Actively participate in the New Member class project.
- Pay Enrollment Dues.
- Commitment to Volunteerism:
- Festival of Trees Task Force
- Community Impact or Communications Council Special Project.
If you are in the process of transferring your membership from a previous League to JLCU, please email our Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.