The Junior League of Champaign-Urbana (JLCU) is a charitable, nonprofit organization of more than 350 trained women volunteers. More than half of our active members work either full or part time outside of the home in addition to fulfilling their JLCU responsibilities. Many members of our sustaining membership volunteer their time serving on community boards and in service to other community organizations.
We invite you to make a difference in your community!
The Junior League of Champaign-Urbana (JLCU) reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins, those who identify as women who demonstrate an interest and commitment to voluntarism. If you are interested in making a commitment to volunteering in the Champaign-Urbana area, please join us!
Benefits of Joining Junior League of Champaign-Urbana
- Expand your circle of influence and connect with inspiring women
- Meet new people and form lifelong friendships
- Opportunity to join social and professional affinity groups.
- Impact so many lives by giving back effectively and efficiently
- Experience personal growth, professional and leadership development
- Expand your skill set; speaking, public relations, sales, marketing
Junior League Transfer Members
If you are in the process of transferring your membership from a previous League to JLCU, please email our Office Manager at email@example.com.