Dinner, dancing, and an exciting live auction at the Champaign Country Club
Date: Saturday, February 22, 2014
Price: $75 per person; $750 per table of 10
Location: Champaign Country Club, Champaign, IL
Time: 6:00 pm
Ticket sales ends at noon on Wednesday, February 19th.
For those of you unable to attend Gala, please consider making a charitable gift to assist in launching our new Kindergarten Readiness program Junior League Bright Starts by clicking here.
Live Auction Items (updated often)
- Adult Chicago Getaway April 14th: 2 Bulls tickets; 1 Hotel at the Park Hyatt for the night of April 14th; and dinner at Girl & a Goat
- Shop Till You Drop: Hotel accommodations at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers with gift certificates to family attractions
- A Hunting trip to Indiana: Come enjoy a long weekend in the beautiful spring weather pursuing the elusive Eastern Wild Turkey!
- Sweet Pea Photography: Storybook session
- Crossfit-CU Package: 4 month Silver membership; Kettle Bell; 3 dozen organic free range chicken eggs; and box of Lara Bars
- New Orleans Adventure: Weeklong stay in New Orleans with gift certificates to local venues.
- Downtown Champaign Night: Spend three nights at the new Hyatt Hotel downtown.
- 2 tickets to the SAG awards in California with Marriott accommodations at a discount.
Silent Auction Items(updated often)
American Girl Dance Doll paired with a Twist and Shout Birthday Party
Car X Set of tires valued at $600
That's What She Said- 2 VIP tickets and gift basket
Piato Catering Food Nanny -2 weeks of organic catering delivery
Body Bronze-Spray tan package
Larry Kanfer Print
Za's Italian Restaurant Gift Cards
Jamie Gerardi Equestrian- Horseback riding lessons
Aerial Private Flight for 3-4 people
Holder Family Dinner Party- Dinner for 6-8 with wine pairings hosted at the home of Ginny and Dan Holder with three signed cookbooks - Daniel: My French Cuisine by Daniel Boulud, The Mozza Cookbook by Nancy Silverton with introduction by Mario Batali, and Art Smith's Healthy Comfort by Art Smith
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts- season tickets
Baseball outing at the U of I baseball field. Arrange a game for you and your friends.
Cajun Inspired Menu
We will start the night with Crayfish Croustade and Corn Fritter passed hourderves. Everyone will then enjoy Brenan's Salad and dressing with Creole Chicken over Jambalaya Rice and Roasted Tomato and Corn Bread. Dinner will end with a Banana Pecan Bread Pudding topped with Bourbon Sauce.